Heaps gives you free cryptocurrency when you shop at thousands of participating merchants.
How does it work? Heaps partners with top stores that pay us when you shop. When you make a purchase, merchants pay us and then we pay you. For example, spend $100 at a merchant with 10% crypto back, and Heaps will add a $10 reward to your account. Once your pending earnings reach $10, we’ll send free crypto to your Heaps wallet!
Select your crypto back currency
- Navigate to "Earn" and click the gear icon in the top right next to "My earnings"
- Select your preferred cryptocurrency from the dropdown (e.g. Bitcoin, Ethereum, Cardano, etc). Note: the default option is set to Bitcoin
- Click "Save settings"
- Once your pending earnings reach $10, they will automatically convert to your pre-selected cryptocurrency of choice. Note: a Heaps fee will apply at the time of conversion
Shop online offers
- Browse thousands of online brands on Heaps
- Make a selection and click "Shop now" through Heaps to visit the merchant website
- Make a qualified purchase during your session
- Heaps will add the crypto back reward to your account in a "processing" status within 24-48 hours (learn more about statuses below)
Earn free crypto (understanding earnings status)
- Processing: when you make a qualified purchase, the crypto back reward amount will be added to your account within 24-48 hours. Processing means that Heaps was notified of the transaction, but has not yet received the reward amount from the merchant.
- Pending: your transaction reaches pending status once Heaps has received the reward amount from the merchant. For digital gift cards, this usually happens within 10-20 days. For online orders, this can take between 30-90 days depending on the merchant.
- Paid: once your pending earnings reach $10, they will automatically convert to your pre-selected cryptocurrency of choice. Note: a Heaps fee will apply at the time of conversion